Club Dogocanario

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Staffordshire China

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

My "Children" - Олег, you have entered my life 2 years, and looked at you a little bit of growth, from going to run, learned to jump, learn to do more interesting dynamic. Spend accompany me extremely hot in summer and the winter寒风刺骨, together with the spring sun bathing, playing together in the autumn fairy tale-like. Age you are more mature and prudent. At you is handsome outdoor sunshine "big boys" at home, you are loyal guardian to protect the property with his family.
   Your life has brought me joy and happiness. No matter how hard, no matter how much studying nervous, no matter no matter how much trouble to return home, to see the moment you are thrown at the back. Magic seems to feel put me into another world. In this world, no money, no fame, no worries. There is full of happiness, harmony and happiness.
    No intention to turn to last year's photo, sent to join and enjoy support "his" friends Watch. Although you are not perfect, but in my heart you are too busy to me ... the love ...

Отредактировано Олег (2009-03-27 00:47:45)

Олег

Chinese: "Stafford" website:www.sitafu.com

Please advice. Thanks!

I also have the Stafford love this breed, like your photos tiger dog. Sweet loyal and courageous sobaki.Na mobile site, all your dogs?

Unfortunately, I am not English, I am using the translation software and the exchange of everyone. These American Staffordshire Terrier, are in China. Are my dogs, I like them!

我也通过翻译
或仍用英语?

Создать форум. Создать магазин